The orthodontics is an Odontology speciality, an effective long-term solution to straightening your teeth and correcting your bite. Focused on the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of the dentofacial flaws or poor occlusion (wrong bite). It pursues the perfect positioning of the teeth, with their aesthetic and health benefits, as well as the normal coordination of the jaws, achieving a facial harmony.
PROCESS TO PLACE THE BRACKETS
- The patient opens its mouth
- Conditioner is applied to create the tooth microspore
- Adhesive material is applied
- Polymerize light
- Polymerizable resin
- Again polymerize light is applied
- Placement the brackets
- Placement of the bow
- Confirmation the placement of the brasses with rubbers
WHEN IS ORTHODONTICS NEEDED?
- Clustered or overlapping teeth
- Too much or very little space between teeth
- Wrong bite
- Some more or missing teeth
This is a technique which is much used day after day due to the increasing interest on the dental health of our kids. Every time it is asked for at younger ages
TYPES OF ORTHODONTICS
- Conventional orthodontics
Conventional brackets are metallic, both tensors and arch.
- Aesthetic Orthodontics
The aesthetic brackets are made of ceramic, which gives a white colour alike to our teeth, improving aesthetics.
- Invisalign® Invisible Orthodontics
Almost invisible aligners which are changed every two weeks by a new set of aligners.
Removable, bespoke, effective, comfortable and transparent.